Friday, August 14, 2009

Gathering after Final!!

From the left 1st row:leow woon hang, me, michelle wong, chong siew ling, ooi yi yin
The second row:hun chung hui, yap sing yen, siew fei, lawrence.


Having a great time with all of u!!my babes...hoho..It was just about 1 year time we get to know each other.In this one year time(not too short not too long also), we have gone through so many things together.We share all the happiness, crazyness, and emm..fanjingness..!!lol..I am so happy that we can be friends.First of all, let me introduce them.Let start with Chong Siew Ling.She is the one who will control my expenses other than my parents.Here is the quote.." hello friends!!who said RM200 for this month huh!!"Next is Michelle Wong who wan to become lesbian with me..XD.She is sooo friendly.Everytime when I wan to attend party or go somewhere else, she is my fashion designer.For 2 people in 2 different places it is really quite hard to let my designer always be with me.So haha..here come the webcame!!Next will be Leow Woon Hang.She is always late 3 seconds!!Everytime after a joke, she is the late pick up wan..always late 3 seconds, laugh after people finished laughing..lol..and and we both always got the same mind,we will talk out the same words at the same time..hehe..i know you know la..so there is always few words between us coz we know each other.Next will be Yap Sing Yen. Here is her words."Aiyo..faster lo..later traffic jam again!!very sien de le.."AND AND "dai dou lan ar!!"And for me, she is a good listener.I like to share and tell my stories with her..Next will be Ooi YiYin.Emm...he is a good boyfriend!!haha..Care her ocpd so much..Beside care bout her ocpd, he is a guy that very got"feng du" thatt i ever meet before!Next will be Hung Chung Hui!!He can be say to be my tutor..haha..whenever i meet any problems in my study, the first one i will think of is him!Really have to thank alot to him.Without him,my physic and chemistry wont be pass with flying colours!!And i would like to apologize here also coz everytime he teach me he will be vomit blood!He needs to find more easier and easier way to explain to me so that i can get it. Next will be Lawrence.haha..he will always complain about his "fei zai" housemate!This is what he usually told us..'the feng zai ar!!ysterday go buy kfc again!!1 people eat 1 tong of kfc!The room full v kfc boxes!!haha..Last but not least,that is Siew Fei. She is a very polite girl.She will say sorry ya yvonne,sorry for disturb u when she want to ask some questions about study.And of coz, there is also Nina, Anna..haha..



No comments:

Post a Comment